If you are here for Among Us For Windows then you are in the right place. On this page, you can download Among Us and play on a Windows PC. Among Us is a free action game developed by InnerSloth LLC. The latest version of Among Us is 2021.3.9, it was released on 2021-03-11 (updated on 2021-03-12).
The estimated number of downloads is over 100,000,000. Among Us’s overall rating is 4.1. Overall, most of the best apps on the Android store are rated 4+. This game has been rated by 10.877.493 users, 1608945 users have rated it 5 *, 7.213.891 users have rated it 1 *.
How to play Among Us on Windows?
Instructions on how to play between us on Windows XP / 7/8/10 Pc and laptop
In this post, I will show you how to install Among Us on Windows PC using Android App Player like BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, …
Before starting, you will need to download the apk installation file, you can find the download button at the top of this page. Keep it in an easy-to-find place.
Related: Free Video Editor For Windows[Note]: You can also download older versions of this game at the bottom of this page.
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a quick overview of how it works. All you need is an emulator that emulates an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it; You will see that you are actually playing on Android, but this doesn’t work on a smartphone or tablet, it works on a PC.
If it doesn’t work on your PC or you can’t install it, comment here and we’ll help you!
Step by step guide to play with each other using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks at http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double click on the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file does not open BlueStacks automatically, right-click on it and select Open with … Search for BlueStacks. You can also drag and drop the apk file to the BlueStacks home screen
- After installation, just click Run to open, it works wonders: D.
How to play Among Us on a Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download and install NoxPlayer from http://bignox.com. Installation is simple.
- Also, Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will appear. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign which turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just downloaded from your computer in Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.