If you are here for ibis Paint X on Windows Pc then you are in the right place. On this page, you can download ibis Paint X and install it on a Windows PC. ibis Paint X is a free application by Art & Design, developed by ibis mobile inc .. The latest version of ibis Paint X is 8.1.1, was released on 2020-12-01 (updated 2020-12-01) .
The estimated number of downloads is over 50,000,000, while the overall rating of ibis Paint X is 4.6. Overall, most of the best apps on the Android store are rated 4+.
How to install ibis Paint X on Windows?
Instructions on how to install ibis Paint X on Windows XP / 7/8/10 PCs and laptops
In this post, I will show you how to install ibis Paint X on Windows PC using Android App Player like BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, …
Before starting, you will need to download the apk installation file, you can find the download button at the top of this page. Keep it in an easy-to-find place.
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a quick overview of how it works. All you need is an emulator that emulates an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it; You will see that you are actually playing on Android, but this doesn’t work on a smartphone or tablet, it works on a PC.
If it doesn’t work on your PC or you can’t install it, comment here and we’ll help you!
Related: Free Video Editor For Windows
Step by step guide to install ibis Paint X using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks at http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double click on the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file does not open BlueStacks automatically, right-click on it and select Open with … Search for BlueStacks. You can also drag and drop the apk file to the BlueStacks home screen
- After installation, just click Run to open, it works wonders: D.
How to install ibis Paint X on a Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download and install NoxPlayer from http://bignox.com. Installation is simple.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will appear. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign which turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just downloaded from your computer in Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.