Pro Home Workouts No-Equipment Workout at home is one of the best exercise apps nowadays. Download Pro Home Workouts mod apk now and enjoy this amazing app for free.
Pro Home Workouts No-Equipment Workout at home
Pro Home Workouts No-Equipment Workout at home is a great app that allows you to do a wide range of exercises at home.
- You don’t need any special equipment.
- It is free to download.
- It has excellent reviews.
The Best Bodyweight Exercises for Pecs
- Basic push-ups
- Handstand push up
- Push up with a shoulder tap
- Close grip push up (work your triceps too)
- Spiderman push up (works your core too)
- Full plank knee to elbow
To start the chest workout using no equipment, lie face down on the floor or on an exercise mat. Place your hands flat on the floor and arms straight out from the shoulders with palms facing down. Form a straight line from head to heels, tighten your abs and buttocks as you begin to raise your upper body off the floor. Bend your arms at the elbows and lower your body until your chest almost touches the floor. Maintain a straight line from head to heel throughout this movement. Straighten arms and lift the body back to starting position.
- After your warm-up, go to a plank position with your feet apart so that one is in front and the other is behind.
- Place the hand of the foot that’s forward on the floor, then slowly bend your elbows and lower yourself toward the ground.
- Make sure you don’t allow your hips or back to sag down towards the ground and be sure to keep a straight line from head to toe throughout each rep.
- Do as many as you can until you feel yourself starting to wobble or lose form—there’s no shame in stopping when you need to rest!
- For an added challenge, try this variation with only one arm on the ground: Go into a side plank position with just one hand and one foot touching the floor, then place your other hand behind your head (as opposed to placing it on top of it). From there you can do as many staggered push-ups as you can without losing form or proper technique!
To start, get into a push-up position. Keep your body in a straight line, with your arms extended and your hands on the floor. Your hands should be slightly wider than shoulder-width apart. To make this easier, you can have your knees on the floor instead of having your legs fully extended like in a typical push-up.
From that starting position, step your feet back so that you are in a push-up position. With straight arms and legs, lower your body into a push-up by bending at the elbows and lowering yourself until either your upper arm is parallel with the floor or one inch above the ground (depending on which is more comfortable for you).
Then, once you’ve lowered yourself as far as possible without touching down on the ground, push yourself back up to the starting position by extending out through both arms until they’re completely straight again.
In a compound exercise, the inverted row works several muscles at once, including but not limited to the latissimus dorsi (large back muscle), middle and lower trapezius (muscles in the upper back), deltoids (shoulders), biceps, and brachioradialis (forearms). To perform an inverted row, you need to find something that is roughly chest height such as a table or stall bars—but is sure it’s sturdy enough to support your body weight. If you don’t already have something like this available, consider investing in some equipment. As with any new exercise program, it’s important to get clearance from a medical professional before proceeding. A doctor can help you determine what exercises are safe for your current fitness level and recommend modifications if needed; for example, if you have an existing shoulder injury or weak wrist joints.
To perform an inverted row: 1. Lie face-up on the ground underneath a table or other sturdy object about chest height 2. Grip onto the underside of the object with both hands 3. On an exhale engage your core and use your arms to pull yourself up until your chest touches the object above 4. Pause 5. Inhale as you slowly lower yourself down 6. Repeat
The benefits of incorporating this into a workout routine include:
- Improved posture by strengthening upper back muscles and stretching out tight chest muscles
- Increased muscular endurance in all major muscle groups involved
- Increased grip strength
If done incorrectly due to poor form or lack of proper instruction, this exercise could result in injury so users must be familiar with proper form before trying it out themselves. If people are concerned about avoiding injury while performing this activity they should consult a trainer at their local gym to ensure they’re doing everything correctly (and safely). Alternatively, those who aren’t comfortable using their body weight could try substituting other exercises such as pushups or planks; these may not provide
Pike push-ups are a challenging bodyweight exercise that targets your shoulders, triceps, and chest.
How To Do a Pike Push-Up:
- Begin in downward dog position with palms flat on the floor, hands directly under shoulders, arms straight, and legs fully extended behind you. The back should be flat; the hips will rise in the air to create an inverted V shape with your body.
- Bend both elbows to lower face toward the floor; then straighten arms and return to start position. That’s 1 rep.
Bodyweight exercises are a great way to strengthen and sculpt your chest.
We’ve put together a chest workout to build your best pecs ever.
This amazing bodyweight circuit is perfect for building up your strength and power when you don’t have access to a gym. And if you’re short on time, it’s great for a quick blast of cardio as well. Try 3-5 sets of 8-10 reps, resting 90 seconds between sets, then take your time with some dynamic stretches to cool down. And remember: good posture is key when performing these exercises. Not only will you get better results, but you’ll also help avoid injury too.
How to install
Before continuing, we tell you that this Pro Home Workouts mod apk is different from the original application, so you will need to delete any previous version of this game if you have it installed. Just download the latest version of this MOD APK from the given link, install it on your device and that’s it. Don’t waste any more time and download the MOD APK of this game from the download button below.
So, in the next step, let’s assume you have successfully downloaded the apk file from the link above. There are many people who do not know how to manually install APK files on their Android device, if you are among them, you can follow the below-given steps to install this MOD APK. Please note that the steps to install the APK are the same for all apps and you can also follow the same steps to install this Pro Home Workouts mod apk.
- First of all, remove any previous version of the game, if installed.
- Now download the game from the link above and save it to your device.
- Now go to Settings of your Android device and then open Security Settings.
- In Device Manager, you will find an option called Unknown Sources, just turn it on.
- After turning it on, go back to the download folder and locate the downloaded Mod apk file for this game.
- Tap the file and click Install.
- Now wait for the installation process to complete and once it is done you will be able to see the game icon on the main screen.
- Just click on the icon and you will enter the game.
- Now you can start playing this game without restrictions.
Without a doubt, it is one of the best mod apk of all time for smartphones and it is also very addicting. If you haven’t played this game yet, download it today and play once. You can download the latest version of this MOD APK directly from this page, which will allow you to play this game without restrictions. Keep visiting our THUG MOD for the latest updates on this game.
If you are having trouble downloading the Pro Home Workouts mod apk or installing it, please let us know through the comments below.