If you are here for Unacademy Learning App For Windows then you are in the right place. On this page, you can download the Unacademy Learning application and install it on a Windows PC.
Unacademy Learning App is a free educational application, developed by Unacademy. The latest version of the Unacademy learning app is 5.46.76, it was released on March 11, 2021 (updated on March 23, 2021).
The estimated number of downloads is over 10,000,000. The overall rating of the Unacademy Learning app is 4.0. Overall, most of the best apps on the Android store are rated 4+. This app was rated by 688.171 users, 118.238 users rated it 5 *, 429.007 users rated it 1 *.
How to install an Unacademy learning application on Windows?
Instructions on how to install the Unacademy Learning application on Windows XP / 7/8/10 PCs and laptops
In this post, I will show you how to install Unacademy Learning App on Windows PC using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, …
Before starting, you will need to download the apk installation file, you can find the download button at the top of this page. Keep it in an easy-to-find place.[Note]: You can also download older versions of this application at the bottom of this page.
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a quick overview of how it works. All you need is an emulator that emulates an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it; You will see that you are actually playing on Android, but this doesn’t work on a smartphone or tablet, it works on a PC.
If it doesn’t work on your PC or you can’t install it, comment here and we’ll help you!
Related: KineMaster For Windows
Step by step guide to install Unacademy learning app using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks at http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double click on the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file does not open BlueStacks automatically, right-click on it and select Open with … Search for BlueStacks. You can also drag and drop the apk file to the BlueStacks home screen
- After installation, just click Run to open, it works wonders: D.
How to install the Unacademy learning application on a Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download and install NoxPlayer from http://bignox.com. Installation is simple.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will appear. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign which turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just downloaded from your computer in Nox or move / copy the file to other locations in Nox.